Don’t be shellfish…Phen375 is the latest diet supplement for losing undesirable fat. Losing weight the traditional way, i.e., exercising, can mean that fat returns with vengeance when exercises are stopped. Suppliers of Phen375 claim that there will be no side effects from this pill, provided the user follows the instructions and adheres to prescribed dosage.
This obesity fighting pill has six major components. These are Capsaicin, Longjack Tongkat Ali, Dimethylpentylamine, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Trimethylxanthine, and L-Carnitine. These six Phen375 ingredients collectively help in reducing the person’s weight.
There are two ways of reducing fat; one is to burn it by thermogenesis, and the other is to reduce hunger. Thermogenesis is a process that generates heat. Calories are burnt down to generate that heat. Some the ingredients in Phen375 therefore burn fat, while others reduce hunger. A few work both ways. Here is how each one of the Phen375 ingredients function.
1. Capsaicin – This is a compound that exists in chilies and peppers. This compound is extracted and refined to get pure form for Phen375. Basically, capsaicin improves body’s food absorbing ability. This, in turn, triggers some hormones in the body that convey a message to the brain to stop eating. Capsaicin also has the effect of increasing the individual’s body temperature. Higher body temperature enables the body to lose almost 270 calories.
2. Longjack Tongkat Ali. This compound promotes the growth of testosterone in both men as well as women. Testosterone increases the muscle building process in the body. The process requires calories, which are sourced from the stored glycogen and fat within the body. Excess production of testosterone is, however, harmful.
3. Dimethylpentylamine that is used in Phen375 is actually 1-3 dimethylpentylamine HCL. The numerals define the position of methyl group on this organic compound. Manufacturer of phen375 claim that this compound increases what is known as cyclic adenosine mono phosphates in the person’s body. These suppress hunger, and the person automatically eats less. Manufacturers of the diet pill also claim that this cyclic process burns fat continuously throughout the day. This drug also forms part of many pills that promote muscle building. However, it is banned in New Zealand because it can, at times, stimulate the nervous system wrongly, and result in higher levels of adrenaline in blood. This means the person will be irritable, anxious, and also have heart palpitations.
4. Dehydroepiandrosterone is a hormone that is usually present in abundance when the person is young but it decreases as the person ages. This variation in levels of this hormone is associated with increase in weight with age. This is the reason this hormone has been included in the pill.
5. 1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine, is more like a catalyst for 1-3 dimethylpentylamine HCL. Therefore, it helps in suppressing appetite. The logic behind appetite suppression is to force body to use up its reserves.
6. L-Carnitine is a compound that copies the role of a gonadotropin in the body; more precisely it copies the Human chorionic gonadotropin. This hormone carries fats to mitochondria in the cells. Mitochondrias metabolize it and convert the fat into energy which is released into the blood stream. Effectively, this compound ensures that the fat is burnt faster.
Apart from the above, Phen375 has some calcium and other ingredients as well. These ingredients, however, do not contribute to weight reduction.